Thursday, August 5, 2010
I am blessed- Rachal Lampa
There is not really a good youtube video of this song! I have been wanting to sing this song for church! I love it!
So this is the positive blog to yesterdays break down! LOL
I do have some great friends. Dont get me wrong I do have a few lousy ones but I do have some pretty great ones.
I have several friends that are really encouraging and positive. I admire their way of positively affecting me. A struggle of mine is focusing on the good and not the bad. And last night, talking to Diana, and after a few emails with some good friends I was reminded how blest I am. I had a friend email me about getting together tomorrow for dinner, hanging out and writing cards for sunday school. I had another friend invite me to dinner tonight with some friends. I had another one invite me over tonight for a play date with Levi and dinner. What is so amazing is that none of them read this blog. None of them knew how upset I was yesterday. None of them knew I needed good friends to step up. I know that God sent each of them into my life for a reason. Each of them has made an impact on my life for the better. Im not really really close to any of them. But I realized this morning that I have friends that are amazing I just need to surround myself with those friends. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! I am part of your amazing friend group! You are an amazing friend and person as well!
ReplyDelete