Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Down- Jay Sean
This blog is dedicated to a Ms. Lauren Berry if she actually reads this! :)
Why I dislike cops and (some) state troupers! So those of you that know me know that I have problems with them.
First of all they always seem to pull me over on really bad days to begin with and most have no sympathy at all. Yes I might have been speeding, which to clarify I usually only drive around 5 miles over the speed limit and its only sometimes. Those of you that drive 45 should agree that sometimes its more dangerous to drive the speed limit or a little below it. People drive like freaks and if you are going the speed limit they ride your tale the entire time and its quite dangerous.
I also speed to get away for an 18 wheeler. A girl a few years ago died in a car crash when she caught between two 18 wheelers. So I speed to get away from them, if possible.
I dislike cops because they speed for no reason. They arent above the law. If anything they should be leading by example, and a lot of them don't.
Another point (and this is a fact not an opinion) they stalk young people waiting for them to do something wrong. And then you have the ones that when the speed limit is 70 they go 60! Why?!? To make you paranoid thats why.
There are many more other reasons I am sure to why I dont like cops but I dont want to bore you with my rantings! :) The funny things is I do like men in uniform! :) And with my luck I will marry a cop! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christi your so funny! Did you get pulled over or something? Or do you just want to rant!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete