So today's title has nothing to do with what I am about to write about, it just happens to be the song in my head. Sometimes I spend more time thinnking of a song for the blog then actually writing the blog itself. So from now on whatever song is in my head is what the title shall be.
Dancin in the moonlight is probably my favorite song of all time. Crazy I know. If you listen to it, which I suggest, I dont think it is the type of song you would imagine to be my favorite. I am trying to post it below we will see if it works!
So funny story that I keep meaning to share but keep forgetting and its not about Levi. I will give everyone a chance to catch their breath after finding out its not about Levi . . . . . . . OK ready? So the last Friday that I had Kylie we decided to pick up Carson to go swimming with us. It was great. I was worried about taking a 3 year old swimming but it went great. Until . . . . it was time to go. We got out of the pool and I dryed off and handed my towel to Carson (since I forgot his) and I told him to start drying off and he began to so I went ahead and started getting dressed. All of the sudden I hear whispers and feel people looking at us and I knew it wasnt because I looked Hot in my bathing suit. So I look at Kylie and shes getting dressed just fine and I turn to see butt cheeks. Yes my wonderful cousin Carson decided to get naked. Not only was he standing their naked but he was turning in circles smiling at everyone around him. I told him to put his bathing suit back on and he just smiled up at me and stood frozen. I had to quickly grab his bathing suit and dress him. Oh wow, I know parents are probably use to things like that but not me! :) All I could do was smile and keep walking.
So point of the story. Never, never, never expect a boy to dry himself off and get dressed while at the pool without adult help. Especially a boy that enjoys being naked. :) I then and there began praying more for Linda than I already was! LOL
That is so funny! Naked Carson!
ReplyDelete