Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shout!



So my abs are killing me! Yesterday I went to step class (which kicks my butt anyways) but afterwards is a 15 minute ab class and oh man! I never thought that I could hurt so much after just 15 minutes.

I got an email from my friend Laura. She had this great idea to write everyone in our sunday school class a postcard with encouraging words but the kicker is that we are going to keep a secret so no one knows who wrote them. So we wrote them Friday night and had a blast doing them. Calvin, Laura, Beth and I agreed to keep the secret going as best as possible and to do this we wrote each other as well.

Well the cards came in the mail yesterday. AFter I get done working out here is a copy (not word for word but close) of our conversation.

Tara: Did you write a postcard to Nathan?
me: What he got one too?
Tara: Yep but I didnt get one. I am sure you wrote Nathan's its in your handwriting.
Me: I got one too. Are we trying to find out who wrote them?
Tara: yes we are, and I am sure you wrote his.
Me: I got one too. I am confused are we trying to find out who got one or who wrote them?
Tara: You didnt write his? If not then who did?
Me: I got one written in pink.
Tara: hmmm thats weird. So are you sure you didnt do it?
Me: I got mine today in the mail
Tara: I didnt get one.

This continued to go round and round til I finally, without lying, convinced her that it wasnt me.

And then I talked to her later online. She then got hers and was sure it was Trey until she called Angie and Trey and realized they both got one. It is so funny to me. I am pretty sure that no one has figured it out. LOL It was awesome. The only one that really seemed to freak out trying to figure out who did it was Tara. Everyone just accepted that someone wrote them. It was great to write each person an encouraging note but it was just as fun seeing Tara try and figure out who did it. :)

Tonight we are getting together to finish planning for our New York trip! Dec 28-Jan 1! Yay! I am so ready!
Have a blessed day! :)

1 comment: