How you know when you are math teacher!!
Reason #5- When you get bored you begin counting random things! I have counted the tiles during many of workshops!
Reason #4- When working out what motivates you most is trying to make the calories jump by .2 rather than .1. The sad thing is I want to see even numbers not odd!
Reason #3- When working out you are constantly doing the math. If I go this certain speed which burns this many calories, I would have to work out this long to burn this many calories. Or I can slow down to this certain speed and it will only add this more minutes so that I can reach my goal for how many calories I wanted to burn. VERY SAD, I know!
Reason #2- You set your alarm clock to a pallendrome or in general I like times like 9:33 since 3 times 3 is 9. But when you look for weird patterns like that. :) Or when I see my birthday 5:27! LOL
Reason #1: When during church you get 3 text messages, 1 phone call and get stopped twice so people can tell you that rulers are on sale at office depot! LOL Its sad I know. Happened last Sunday!
How you know when you are a teacher!!
Reason #5: When out of town on vacation and you order an alcoholic drink, your first thought is to look around to see if anyone knows you! True story! Sad but true!
Reason #4: When your sole purpose for reading the paper in August is so you can pull out the adds to see what supplies are on sale where! Every year!!!
Reason #3: When you are buying shoes and your first question isnt how much they are but how long they will stay on your feet while at school. Every shoe!!
Reason #2: When the first aisle you walk down in Walmart is the school supply aisle! Always and it makes me happy! :)
Reason #1: When you want to get on to a child in Walmart for sagging! :) Its so hard, everytime I see saggin britches I want to scold the child!
Oh and you know you are math teacher when you cant spell worth a flip! And you know when you are elementary or english teacher when it bothers you that I dont use 's when writing contractions!
ReplyDeleteI love you Christi! This post so made me smile! You view the world differently than I do!
ReplyDelete