Saturday, August 7, 2010
Captivate Us- Watermark
Again just another great song.
There is something beautiful in silence. This morning I had the great priveledge of listening and watching Levi and Weezer chase each other most of the morning! Now I realize that when I say "chasing" that this doesn't imply that noise was involved. If you ever have the pleasure of seeing these two together at the same time you will soon find out that their "chasing" involved A LOT of growling, barking and a mix of all kinds of random noises. And these noises are LOUD!
I say that there is something beautiful in silence. After 2+ days of them "chasing" each other they both are calm! We are currently sitting in the dark enjoying the silence. I am afraid to move, to make a noise, to turn on the light. I fear that once the I make a movement so will they! So I sit here and enjoy the silence, it may not last long but I will enjoy it for now!
I notice on days that I dont spend quiet me time, that I am more anxious. So I encourage you today to find peace and quiet. Find a place to sit and just be. I think its important to spend quiet time with the Lord but I also think that you need a time where you just sit and be. I think it brings peace to your life and a clear head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that they gave you some quiet time.
ReplyDelete