
Beth on the crazy winding stairs at the statue of liberty!

A picture of the winding crazy stairs from the statue of liberty!

The normal stairs of the statue of liberty!

the old torch! The current torch is not the original!

Me and Lady liberty!

Lady Liberty from the view of the ferry!

Beth and I freezing to death on the ferry ride! LOL

The view of the city from the ferry!

Inside Radio City! This picture does not do this place justice! It was amazing, to say the least!

Martha Stewart's decorating! Pretty nice huh?

This is Beth and I! By the huge tree is this row of angels! Angels with angels! ha ha!

SNOW!!! And it was cold!

All three of us in front of the tree!

The tiny skating rink (if you read my blog)!

I was so excited to be in front of the tree! It was awesome! 2 nights later there were 10 times more people there, lucky us!
so fun! I love the pic of you in front of the statue. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete