Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wheel of the World- Carrie Underwood

God put us here on this carnival ride.
We close our eyes, never knowing where it'll take us next.

Though this blog is not really about what that song is about I really like that line. So this week I can't stop syking myself out about going back to school while teaching. It should be interesting. So I will be teaching/working atleast 50 hours a week, teaching a bible study once a week, going to school two nights a week, and hopefully working out 3 times a week. Now that might not sound like a lot to you (the one person that reads this) but it is to me. I am worried that I can't handle it. But then I remember (going back to the lyric in the song) that God puts us on this crazy ride and though we might not know where it is leading or even how it will end (in the case of roller coasters) but we have to put our faith in God. We close our eyes and trust in Him. Knowing that He is not only working the control panel of the ride but he designed the ride and everyday he rides it with us.

I don't share this blog with everyone since its boring and all but as my lovely sister put it in her blog, it feels good to write and relaxes me. It feels good to put it out there.

Funny story, and yes its a Levi story as it always is! :) I was in a deep sleep the other night, I mean a deep deep sleep. All the sudden in my dream I feel like I am dying, like there is weight on my chest and I cant breathe. In my dream I assume I am having some kind of heart attack or something. I quickly wake up to find Levi sleeping on my chest. It's not just his head, his entire body is on my chest and stomach and of course I couldnt breathe. I mean he is a 42 pound dog, I was having some trouble to say the least. He has this thing where he likes to lay on my chest . . . I know I know hes spoiled! :)

Adios for now!

1 comment:

  1. You will be fine when school starts. If anyone could do all of that it would be you. I am so proud of you! And I love Levi and I love Levi stories! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete