Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sing a song about my life!- George Strait

10 things about my life!

1. I am a C, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!
I accepted Christ when I was 7 years old at VBS at University Heights Baptist Church. Now as some of you know I did not live in Huntsville yet but my grandparents did.

2. How much is that doggie in the window?
Levi James Jowell! Is my precious baby. He is a 1 year old, 40+ pound German Short-haired pointer/rat terrier mix. He is crazy and hyper and I love and adore him! :)

3. ABC its easy as 123!
I teach 7th grade math at New Waverly Junior High! I LOVE my students and love my job! My job can be stressful but its is so worth it!

4. Sing, Sing, Sing!
I love to sing, hence song lyrics/titles for my blog entries. I almost always have a song in my head and a lot of the times it doesn't stay there!

5. Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely!
I'm crazy or random or maybe even both. Ok probably both. I think everyone has a little crazy in them, its just a matter of whether they let it out or not! :)

6. We are Family!
I love my family! I have a huge family and yes most of them are crazy/fun as well. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

7. You've got a friend in me!
I have awesome friends! They are there for me and serve as a family when my family isn't around.

8. All the single ladies, all the single ladies!
I am single and I am enjoying it! I am not ready to jump overboard (inside analogy/joke).

9. Sisters, Sisters there was never such devoted sisters!
So Diana, my sister, is sitting by me as I write this blog and she thinks that she is important enough to get her own number. That song is perfect for us! :) I wore the dress, she stayed home. She didn't get a gentleman from Rome (he's a non-Mexican Mexican). I do love my sisters (all of them).

10. Wide open spaces!
I couldn't think of anything for the tenth thing. But I do know that I am excited to whatever lies ahead. I know that God has a great plan for my life and I look forward to what it holds. I am started Grad school this fall and I am really excited about where that will lead and what it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment