Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try . . . - Will Smith

Today I found out that my lovely, wonderful, dog has cataracts, I guess just in one eye. They said that its really really unusual to find cataracts in a dog as young as Levi. He's only 15 months old. So I am dedicating this blog to my beloved dog!

I wanted to started with all the things that me and my dog have in common. You may think that this is weird but we have A LOT in common!

1. We both like to have people play or brush our hair! Crazy I know but it puts both of us to sleep. Diana can testify to how much I love having my hair played with and Levi will let me brush him for hours!!

2. We both drink a lot! So Levi goes through a gallon of water every other day. I drink more than that. Its only noon and I have already had 2 glasses of water, 1 glass of sprite and 2 glasses of diet coke!

3. We both enjoy a good nap. In fact we curl up together on the couch and sleep. Yesterday we both took a 3 hour nap, crazy I know!

4. We both LOVE pizza! Every time I order or make pizza he somehow ends up stealing a piece or one time the entire box. Needless today that we both indulge in this unhealthy obsession.

5. We both enjoy sitting on the porch. I like to sit in my chair out there and read while he walks back and forth usually with a ball in his mouth! :)

6. We both enjoy the same pillow. So I bought this new pillow a few months ago and he constantly tries to steal it. He has his own pillow but its not the "good" pillow! LOL

7. We both like to sprawl out when we sleep. I sleep diagonal in my bed usually spread out all over the bed and he sleeps will all four legs out! So crazy!

8. We both sleep better with the TV off. In fact I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep at night with the TV on. Sometimes I can but I sleep better with it off, and Levi usually wont fall asleep at all with the TV on unless he is absolutely exhausted.

9. Our appetites are different from day to day. Some days I am really hungry and others not so much and he is the same way. Neither of us consistently have the same appetite.

10. We both are creatures of habits. I can buy him a new toy and he will still only play with the old toys that he loves. I eat the same thing almost everyday. I get the same food from certain restaurants and even eat at the same restaurants consistently.

11. We both love people. He will go crazy to say Hi to someone. Im not usually as excited as he is but we both enjoy people.

12. We both are loud. His bark is loud and he is always barking at something (we are working on this and it is getting better but its still an issue) and I am always talking. We both enjoy using our voices! :)

13. He hates to clean and I hate to clean. I come home from work always to a mess. If he didnt find something to tear up then all of his toys are spread all over the house and guess who gets to clean up after him. I think that if I clean up after him then he should clean up after me, right!? Needless to say my house is never fully cleaned.

14. We both have irritating skin. Anyone that knows me knows that I whelp up and break out into hives and my skin is so itchy ALL the time. Well Levi is bald on his backside due to his itchy skin. At least Im not losing my hair over it, yet!

15. We both get told how beautiful we are! :) LOL actually he gets told how beautiful he is at least once a day. I dont get told anywhere near that much (though I wouldnt mind)!

16. Neither of us enjoy being in a car! I hate driving and he hates going places. We both can handle driving in town but once we get out of town, I get tired of being in a car and he gets anxious and begins to bark.

17. We both enjoy couch lounging. I can just lay on the couch doing nothing. I enjoy just lounging, the TV doesnt even have to be on. He is the same way! We just lounge together. Good times, good times.

18. We both enjoy people watching. Of course I actually just watch people and he actually is eyeing them down! :)

19. We both love the rain. I love just watching the rain, sitting on the porch. Rain is one of the biggest joys in my life. Levi loves the rain but he enjoys more of the after affects, I guess really its just the rain puddles that he absolutely loves!

20. Last but not least he is my baby and I am his momma! We are family!!

There is a lot more that we have in common but I didnt want to bore my one fan (Diana) with more than 20 points! :)

1 comment: