Wednesday, July 7, 2010
On the Road Again -Willie Nelson
Tomorrow morning I hit the road for San Marcus! I am going to a math conference where I am one of the presenters. Side note: To all attending that do/don't (since I have one follower) read this, Please do not attend the session that will have the red faced, shaking like she's having a seizure, speaking as though she is having a stroke, female presenting on technology will MELL students. It should should be quite scary. I am not excited about presenting nor am I ready. I feel my heart beating crazily and my knees knocking as I write this. Oh well, too late to back out now. Wish me luck! I ask you to "Say a little prayer for . . .me" and peace out til I get back! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christi, I sure you did great!
ReplyDelete