Thursday, February 10, 2011

"What a wonderful world" - By Louis Armstrong

I stole this from someone! Well the idea for this blog!

Odd things that bring me JOY!
- snow cones in the winter!
- Drying my hair while hanging my head off the bed- I still get to be in bed under the covers and I get my hair dry
- Speaking in different accents especially while I teach
- Not wearing shoes
- Doing Logic Puzzles ok any puzzles
- Counting change, I have a change jar and I frequently take it out to just count
- Drawing flowers . . . I know girly huh?
- Singing Christmas songs . . . all year long
- Getting mail, even junk mail!
- Cleaning my ears, I know weird but I LOVE dry clean ears!
- Watching well-known movies on the Spanish channel
- Watching people I don’t know, just to watch. Its even better with a cup of coffee

I am sure that there are a lot more Odd things that I enjoy but for now that’s all I got! Good Friday peeps!
Got something special for my blog readers, next post! But it’s a surprise so tune in for later!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite one is the Christmas songs! How I love Christmas songs and wish we could celebrate all year round! "Silent night, Holy night all is calm all is bright, Round yon virgin mother and child, Holy infant so tender and mild, sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok #2 cracks me up :). And...maybe we can people watch while we plan the puppy party!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete